HEART ATTACK HORROR Mrs Brown’s Boys star Brendan O’Carroll reveals horrifying heart attack scare which left him fearing for his life




Actor has revealed he was rushed to hospital just hours after filming the BBC comedy’s Christmas special





 Brendan O'Carroll has revealed he feared he would die when he thought he was having a heart attack


Brendan O'Carroll has revealed he feared he would die when he thought he was having a heart attack

Brendan told The Mirror: “I thought I was having a heart attack. I had this bug and at about 2am I had to wake [my wife] Jenny up. We were filming the Christmas special up in Glasgow.”
The 62-year-old and Jennifer called 999 and paramedics asked her to count his pulse as they took him down to a waiting ambulance.

He continued: “It was all going on. I had the fright of my life and I thought I was a goner.
“When I got in the ambulance they said ‘Well it is not your heart ’ and I vomited it out for 12 hours. I had a very violent bug.”


 The Mrs Brown's Boys actor was taken ill just hours after filming the show's Christmas special

The Mrs Brown's Boys actor was taken ill just hours after filming the show's Christmas special

Since the show began, Brendan and his co-stars have seen huge success.
However they recently said goodbye to one of the cast, with Rory Cowan bowing out of the show after 26 years.
Brendan compared his departure to being “like Ronaldo leaving Manchester United.”
Rory's shock departure from the show was announced in July and he performed for the last time at London's O2 arena on Sunday night.

Comments

  1. Please take care of yourself. You are an amazing person and for me here in the United States I love your sense of humor. You make me laugh. With my life I need that more than you know. You are loved here. All of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Brendon, take care of yourself and quit smoking. The world would be A much sadder place without you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care and take it easy ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brendan, don't do this to us!!, how can we laugh if you were not with us. My 13 yr old Son as watched most, if not all of your shows and we sometimes hear him laughing his feckin head off. Seriously Brendan you and all of the cast make our lives much brighter and bring a ray of sunshine into our lives.
    Keep healthy and we wish you all the best for your future endeavours Agnes, oh I mean Brendan, for fecks sake. Lots of love and laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please take care hun love u all very happy hear u ok anmazing actor omg can't dream losing you hugs kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon! We love you here in Ontario, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get well really soon, we love you all,xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please slow down Brendan, we love you and your show. And we need your laughter in our lives. i would rather see and hear you less, than you risking killing yourself xx (glad it was a bug and nothing else)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brendan get well and slow down we all love you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Brendan, Jenny, wishing you good health and go on forever with your very special humour. Love & hugs to you both, Peggy (Brazil)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it my husband and I just loved it my husband is now longer her but I will keep watching it he will be up ther looking down sitting next of me watching it so pleas keep it going I we wood lick it to keep it going pleas I am Mary keep cranking on with I fuming love it it keeps me going. I just thing my husband is sitting nex of me watching it with me every time it comes on so pleas don’t scrap it send my lone Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Mrs Brown coming to Canada?

Mrs Brown's Boys Family Tree - how are the cast related in real life?

Luxury Shed GIVEAWAY!